Diana Prince, also known as Wonder Woman, exhibits several traits held by women brave enough to disrupt the status quo. Women just like you. Here are 20 ways you employ your Wonder Woman strength to disrupt the wrongs that ail the world, industry, and even our daily lives.
1) You use your energy to make the world a better place.
2) You know that you have to change your mind in order to change the world.
3) You aren’t afraid to go first.
4) You believe in the power of love.
5) You value relationships over transactions.
6) You jump into action when things get tough.
7) You see every barrier as a strategy waiting to happen.
8) You know every decision can’t be made linearly.
9) You have the competence to embrace the unknown.
10) You build muscle memory every day of the week.
11) You always find your tribe.
12) You work hard to build a solid foundation that fuels you.
13) You don’t let the expectation of others define you.
14) You never wait for permission to do the right thing.
15) You are not afraid to be vulnerable.
16) You are authentic when you lead and when you follow.
17) You embrace that people are perfectly imperfect.
18) You stay focused even when the world is blowing up around you.
19) You use empathy to understand yourself and the people around you.
20) You understand that progress is always better than waiting for perfection.
Whether you are a startup founder, a corporate employee or executive, or a leader in government, your community or a nonprofit, you are my entrepreneur super hero. I dedicate this post, and every post that follows, to you.
Read the full article at Entrepreneur.com